Welcome to Edge of a Broken Heart, my first foray into the world of Bon Jovi Fan Fiction.

The start of the story can be found here and it can be navigated by using the menu to the left or by selecting newer post or older post at the bottom of each chapter.

Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Chapter 20

When he became a little uncomfortable, Jon changed position and manoeuvred himself so that he was still in close contact with Alex. He lay down on his side propped up by his left arm, leaving his right arm free to stroke and caress her. He pulled her back into him, not wanting to lose physical contact. She sat leaning back, facing him slightly, using his lower torso for support, her legs outstretched before her.

Alex also craved the contact, it had been so long. She revelled in his delicate touches, as he lightly rubbed her back and massaged her shoulders. Alex fed herself some fruit and feeling his eyes on the sweet flesh entering her mouth began to feed him. She was unaware that feeding someone could be such an erotic experience. On placing food his mouth, Jon's tongue would often dart out, lapping at the tips of her fingers, his lips sometimes surrounding them suckling enticingly.

Jon savoured the taste of her and couldn't get enough, he wanted so much more. He raised himself up, his hand moving to the back of her head where he released her pony tail enabling her silky mane to fall around her shoulders. He entwined his fingers in it and gently steered her towards him as he moved in to kiss her, chastely at first, before gently urging her lips open with the tip of his tongue. He had barely grazed her tongue with his, when she pulled away.

"I'm sorry Jon, I can't do this." Alex stood. "I want to, oh god how I want to. I understand what you said to me and I believe you, I really do, but at the end of the day you're still married man and I can't be the other woman"

"But don't you see Alex, that's just it, in my heart she's the other woman. What we share, her and I, in comparison to what I feel for you, means little more to me than the piece of paper we signed." Jon declared passionately.

"But you did sign it Jon, she is your wife, and she doesn't deserve this. She adores you, that was obvious that the concert, it would devastate her if she were to find out about this. How can you ask me to do this?"

"Ali, can't you see no matter what someone's going to end up hurt in this, I don't want it to be me, and I sure as hell don't want it to be you. I've lived the last two years without you, wondering where you were and who you were with, I can't spend the rest of my life like that, wondering what could have been." Jon pleaded. "I need to find a way to make this work; we need to find a way. I'll do whatever it takes, and believe me, I know it won't be easy, but I won't lose you again, you mean too much to me."

Standing there staring out at the ocean, Alex considered his words. "Jon there's nothing between us yet. She has years invested in you, it's better if we just walk away now, besides you told me yourself that you would never leave her, what kind of future is that for me. I'd like a family one day Jon, how can you give me that. It's not like you are a travelling salesman that can travel coast to coast, with a family on each side of the country, neither knowing about the other. You're a fucking rock star for god's sake, this, whatever it would be, is not something we could hide. Think of your reputation, and if you don't wanna think of that, think of mine."

Jon had no answers for the questions she was posing. He didn't know how it could work; he just knew it had to.

The light was fading fast, and Alex needed to finish the shoot. She led Jon to a string hammock strung between some nearby palms and asked him to lie down. She moved behind the lens of the camera to assess the layout, but something just wasn't right. She pondered it for a moment before realising what was amiss, Jon had replaced his shirt before lunch and it was compromising the continuity of the shoot. Hesitant but unable to resist the temptation before her, Alex moved over to where Jon was stretched out in a relaxed pose and asked him to stand; she placed her hands on his waist, holding eye contact, and slowly slid them up his ribcage effectively pulling the shirt up with them, moving closer to him and standing on tippee toes to take it up over his arms, now stretched high above his head, and off. She had no idea what had compelled her to do it, perhaps the thought of taunting him as he had done to her from her bedroom walls for so long, perhaps just the need to feel close to him for that brief moment.

Jon's physical reaction to her was swift and complete, as was apparent to Alex by the prominent bulge contained by his jeans that now pressed into her pubic bone. He wound his arms around her, pulling her to him, moulding into her, delighting in her soft flesh and the smell of her mixed intoxicatingly with the fragrance of green apples, her perfume. He nuzzled into the junction of her neck and shoulder and inhaled deeply as he raised his head to whisper in her ear.

"You want this just as bad I as do don't you baby" His agile fingers all the while tracing lazy patterns up and down her spine. "I can see it in your eyes" he nipped gently in her ear. "I can feel it in your touch" he exhaled breathily before taking her earlobe briefly into his warm mouth to tease it with a skilful tongue before continuing "in the way you're trembling for me now" Her breath was coming in shallow pants now "Give in to it Ali, give in to me."

As Jon lay a trail of feather light kisses across her jaw to her lips, Alex's control faltered, and when he finally reached her mouth and his tongue slid inside to caress hers, her surrender was complete. She was his, to do with what he wished. She had been in other relationships, and though she had not yet gone all the way, there had been some heavy petting, but nothing, or no-one had ever had her come even close to feeling this way.

Jon knew the exact moment that Alex had relented control. He also knew what it meant. For her, giving in to him was as good as a commitment, she was no one night stand but he was ready, anxious even, to take that step with her. But he recognised the need to take this slow. He was adamant her first time be exceptional; a consummation of not only their lustful attraction but their love.

If it was possible, the thoughts of what he would do to her, with her, had him harder than before, and when Alex's soft hands travelled down his back to rest on his ass, drawing him closer to her, he was ready to explode. Her consent urging him further than he had intended to go there on the public beach, he moved one hand, mirroring hers, down, down until it cupped her ass. The other came around front, seeking and finding under her loose shirt, a pert naked nipple, wanting, needing, his attention. He gladly obliged, stroking the taught little bud with a calloused thumb, honed from years of plucking guitar strings, and she responded by grinding herself into him to feel his arousal more fully. The pair let out a simultaneous groan of pleasure as their kiss deepened, each exploring the other, reflecting the mounting urgency they both felt.

Jon steered Alex towards the nearest tree, never for a second removing his mouth from hers or ceasing ministrations on her breasts, other than to move from one to the other, giving them equal attention. He wanted to take her back to the privacy of the villa but was quite sure he would not make it that far, his desperate need for her, the result of two drawn out years of longing, shocking even him.

"Oh Fuck Ali, I need you so bad" he breathed. He momentarily removed his hand from her ass, and taking one of her hands, he guided it towards the now throbbing bulge between his legs. She resisted at first, trying to pull her hand back "Touch me baby, please, I need to feel your hands on me, all over me, I need" she gave in and was rewarded with a guttural groan "... ughmm" The touch of her delicate hand was almost too much for him to bear. He fought to retain control as she tenderly caressed him through the stiff fabric of his cut offs.

The couple were lost to the passion consuming them. Jon lifted Alex's shirt and took her soft perky breast into his mouth causing her to arch her back and throw her head back in a primal reflex. And when Alex moved her hand to the waist band of his very tight shorts, Jon contracted his stomach muscles causing his shorts to loosen, allowing her access to what lay within. The feel of her silky skin on the tip of his straining cock was both the ultimate pleasure and excruciating pain as he ached for release.

This was the scene that was revealed to Obie as he rounded the corner with a message for Jon. He did not wish to embarrass Alex, so he made a point of treading on a large piece of driftwood that had washed ashore. In the peaceful silence of the island, the crack of the wood was almost deafening. Jon and Alex jumped apart, suddenly becoming aware of their surroundings.

"Ahh... sorry to interrupt boss. There's a phone call for you back at the villa, she said she'd wait on. Rich thought you'd be done by now, sent me out to fetch you. You wanna take the call or should I take a message."

"Just take a message man, thanks. We're not quite done here" he said and winked at Alex.

Alex however, was done. Though it had not been said, she knew the phone call was from Dot, and it had bought her screaming back to reality like a slap in the face. She moved over to her cameras and began to pack them up.

"Actually Jon, we are done. The light is just about gone now; I can't do anything with this." She motioned around her with a hand. "We'll have to pick it up tomorrow. Go take your call. I'm calling it a day. I'll see you both tomorrow."

The statement had dual meanings, for after the phone call and threat of exposure, albeit harmless, she fully intended to keep their relationship professional. Jon studied her quizzically, trying to determine the shift in her demeanour as she collected the last of her camera gear and wandered off down the beach towards their Villa alone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOO

You're killing me! I thought we were making progress here, I thought Dot was leaving him alone for the rest of the tour..I thought...Agghh!

Great chapter!

L

Anonymous said...

Venus - thank you for both your message and the chapters. Ali is a stronger girl than me, to walk away from him after that seduction. And wow, the chemistry is smokin!!! I'm glad they talked & got it all out in the open. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Absolutely love this story & appreciate that you update it often. Thanks so much!!

Colleen

Bayaderra said...

Wow!!! I need a cold shower just from this chapter...The actual "event" might do me in! Bring it on!!!

heatherbonjovi said...

Venus, you are killing me girl. I love this story! I just found it a couple of weeks ago. Keep up the good work!