Welcome to Edge of a Broken Heart, my first foray into the world of Bon Jovi Fan Fiction.

The start of the story can be found here and it can be navigated by using the menu to the left or by selecting newer post or older post at the bottom of each chapter.

Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Chapter 53

"When am I going to see you again?" Jon whined into the phone.

"You tell me," Alex replied coldly. It had been almost a month since she had seen him last. She had spent the better part of the last few months pandering to his schedule and it was most certainly taking a toll on her.

"Awe baby..." he soothed, "don't be like that."

"Don't be like what Jon?"

"You know I've been busy...what with recording the album and getting ready for the tour. I just want to see you as much as I can." Jon was laying back on a very comfortable king size bed in a very plush suite in Los Angeles. He was in town for a few days to do the Leno Show and some other promotional gigs. He had hoped Alex would fly out so they could steal a couple of days together, but she had stubbornly insisted that she had work to do. "Are you sure you can't come out here?" he pleaded.

"Sure Jon...no problem. I'll just turn down a million dollar commission so my lover is sexually satisfied. I'll be on the next plane honey....you just keep your dick warm till I get there." She retorted.

"OK Ali...there is no need to be sarcastic."

"Apparently there is Jon. For the last few months I have been at your beck and call. Much to the detriment of my business I might add. When exactly is it gonna be your turn to sacrifice? Can you tell me that Jon? If I'm so God damn important to you, why aren't you here with me?" She fumed.

"I'll be home next month, and then I'll be settled for the next few," he said hoping to calm her down. It was so not how he had imagined this conversation going. He had hoped that with a little cajoling he would be able to get her to acquiesce and fly out to be with him. He had even sent the jet back just in case. It would be sitting at the airport now, prepped and ready to go.

"Yes, with your pregnant wife." Alex hated that she sounded so jealous.

"You know that wasn't my idea."

"Takes two Jonny," was all she said. She was sitting at the window seat in her bedroom in the Jersey house, staring blankly across the river. It was a crystal clear winter evening. Distorted by the icicles that had formed in the corners of the windows, the distant lights from the opposite bank of the river looked like little stars, giving the scene a surreal fairytale quality.

There was a long pause over the line. Then he said, "What are you wearing?"

Alex couldn't help but laugh at the abrupt change in topic. "You're incorrigible."

"I know." She could hear his smile all the way down the phone line, and almost...almost wished she had given in a joined him. She could have been laying in his arms this very moment in nice warm California hotel room...but NOOOO. Instead she was sitting home...alone...again...in frosty New Jersey.

"Well let me see...,"she said looking down at her slim figure. It was midnight and she was ready for bed. The house was heated so it wasn't like she had to dress for the cold, so she was wearing her usual sleeping attire...nothing. The only light in her bedroom came from the soft glow of embers in the fireplace, and the moonlight streaming in her window. "I have on those purple sweats you love so much," she paused to listen to him groan, "the Boston Celtics Jersey...oh and those lovely blue bed socks Mum sent me."

"You are so lying," he chuckled. "You're naked...aren't you?"

"Ask a stupid question Jon..." A tingle ran up her spine as his low growl vibrated the receiver on her ear.

"Where are you?"

"Just climbing into bed now." He heard the rustle of fabric as she settled herself beneath the duvet.

"I wish I was there with you..." he said. He could picture the scene exactly. He had only been to her home the one time. It had freaked her out having him there, even though there was no chance they would get caught out with Rick overseas. Usually their trysts were conducted in her apartment or a hotel in the city.

Alex let out a deep sigh, "I wish you were here too, baby," she said then paused, "well not here...but with me. We can't be together here anymore Jon...it's not right. I know it's dumb but I even feel a little guilty just talking to you from this bed remembering what we did in here."

"I'm sorry baby," he whispered sincerely, "I honestly never intended for things to go that far."

It had been the last time they had seen each other. They had spent a glorious afternoon together in the city but when it came time to drop her home he had not been able to leave her. He had coerced an invitation out of her despite her better judgement, then once inside had insisted on a tour. He had taken her in her bedroom with an urgency and desperation he had rarely known before. It was a raw primitive urge to mark her as his and to defile the sanctity of her marriage bed. He hadn't been thinking at the time of the ramifications it would have for Alex, but he had certainly considered them since.

"I know...me either...it's just...when you touch me Jon, I just can't seem to help myself. You're like a force of nature."

He chuckled softly at that and her heart clenched. "I hope this isn't just about sex for you Ali." He said a little more soberly, "because you know you mean so much more than that to me."

"So you keep saying...but it doesn't always feel that way." She answered quietly.

"What are you talking about?" he asked indignantly.

"When I'm with you, it's wonderful...perfect. I feel cherished and loved and adored, but Jon, it seems the second we're apart it's almost like...oh I don't know... out of sight out of mind, I guess. I'm so far down on your list of priorities at the moment I'm not sure I figure in there at all. And yet when you call I come running. I guess I'm just sick of being the one to make all the sacrifices."

And there they were back at square one.

"Ali, I promise you that will all change very soon...I have a few plans in the works as we speak. But baby....in the meantime....please don't doubt my love for you. You are always in my thoughts...you're the first thing I think of in the morning and the last thing on my mind at night. I love you with all my heart."

Alex sighed contentedly. It had been a long day and she was exhausted. "Love you too," she murmured.

"Don't you dare fall asleep on me Alex."

"Can't... help... it." She whispered slowly, a soft purr emphasising her words.

"Damn it Alex. I was hoping I could convince you to come out here. I need you so bad right now baby."

"How bad?"

"You have no idea," he growled. The sexy rumble in her ear roused her a little.

"So why don't you 'splain it to me," she said lazily.

"I need to feel your skin on mine, our bodies pressed so tightly together that I don't know where you stop and I begin."

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned.

"Jesus Ali, you have no idea what that sound does to me. You have me wound up like a fucking spring. I'm so hard it hurts."

"So fix it," she said. Alex had never been one to beat around the bush.

"It's not the same."

"Not the same as what baby... my hand stroking you..."

"Yes." He whispered huskily.

"My mouth sucking you?" She teased.

"Fuck yes," he growled.

"Stroke yourself for me Jon. Imagine it's my hand wrapped around you, moving slowly...up and down, up and down, rubbing my thumb lightly across the tip. I wish I was there so I could lick off that drop of pre-cum I know is waiting for me."

Another growl, this time incoherent.

The noises Alex was hearing through the receiver sparked her own desire and she found herself slipping her finger into the slit between her thighs. She was already wet with desire and wanting.

"I want to kiss and lick and suck every inch of you baby," she said breathily.

"Touch yourself for me Ali. I want to hear you come."

"I already am."

"Oh God!" he breathed, "Tell me..."

Alex drew her lower lip between her teeth and arched her spine. His voice was so rugged and raw, the very sound of it was almost more than she could bear.

"I'm sucking on my left forefinger." He heard the slight pop as she extracted it from her mouth. Now I'm using it to circle my nipple, wishing it was your tongue."

She heard him shudder. "It feels sooo good baby...but I wish it was you. Now I'm kneading my breast with my hand."

"Pinch your nipple..." he said and paused, "ahhh Ali?"

"Yes baby?"

"Where is your other hand?"

"Fingering my pussy Jon," she said matter-of-factly in a tone that clearly added "well duh!"

Jon's cock surged violently beneath the covers, as if it had a mind of its own. He had resisted taking himself in hand until now, but found he couldn't any longer. He reached down and grabbed it none too gently and gasped loudly. He threw off the covers and watched his hand move up and down his length wishing it was her touch.

"Fuck Ali, I need you here so bad right now."

She smiled with satisfaction and purred. "Close your eyes Jon...I am there. I'm laying right next to you. I have my hand wrapped around your beautiful cock and I'm stroking...slowly. All the way up and all the way down."

"I want to taste you baby," he rumbled, "I want to lick you up and down and suck on your clit til you scream."

"Yes...oh yes..." She panted. "I want your dick in me, filling me. My fingers are there now."

Jon imagined her laying on her bed, her dark auburn curls forming a halo around her head, her hand working frantically at the apex of her thighs to bring her to that sweet completion he had so often enjoyed with her.

"Oh hell baby...I'm gonna come," he grunted.

"Wait... for... me...almost... there..." she spoke in ragged gasps. Her small moans and whimpers were driving him insane.

Jon was teetering on the edge. He clamped down on the base of his cock, circling it with his thumb and forefinger delaying the inevitable. And then he heard what he was waiting for...

"Oooh....Oh Fuck, yes...yes." And then he was coming right along with her, screaming her name as hot streams coated his stomach and chest.

There was only panting on both ends of the line as they came back down from bliss. Jon broke the silence first. "Christ Ali...that was amazing. I haven't come like that since I was a kid."

"Well then," she said in an amused voice, "I guess that means I don't have to bother seeing you at all anymore. I can just call and that will do the trick."

"Alone!" Jon exclaimed exasperated. "I haven't come like that alone since I was a kid. Besides...I want you with me for so much more than sex. It's not the same without you around baby, without your smile to wake me in the morning. Or that special brand of Aussie bluntness I have come to adore...most of the time," he added a little more quietly.

"I know what you meant. I was just teasing. But for the record...it's not the same for me either. I miss you Jon. When can you get back here?" She tried her best not to sound whiney.

"I'm back home for the gig at MSG in two weeks, then I have a pretty full on week leading up to the Count Bassie gig on the fourteenth. I guess if I don't see you there the next chance will be Richie's wedding. You are still shooting that aren't you?"

"Yes." She said reluctantly. "You realise you owe me big for this don't you. That is so not what I am about professionally."

"Yeah... I know," she could hear his smile, "but you love me."

"Indeed I do." She replied. "Listen I'm heading out of town in the morning. I need to get some sleep. Can I call you tomorrow night?"

"You can try...but Dot is flying in to do some shopping with Heather before the big day."

A pang of jealousy gripped Alex hard. "Well I guess I won't bother then." She said a little more abruptly that she intended.

"Ali..." Jon started.

She interrupted before he could chastise her. "Yes...I know...she's your wife. You don't have to say it. I'll talk to you when I talk to you I guess. Or I'll see you in Paris."

"You will see me before then baby...I don't think I can stand another month of this. I will find a way."

Don't make promises you can't keep, she thought bitterly. "Goodnight Jon."

"Love you baby," he said, but she had already hung up.

6 comments:

diane4jovi said...

Aww. This was hot and so sad at the same time. Loved the phone sex. I'm a big fan;) I can feel the hurt for Ali. It can't be easy playing the other woman. I can't imagine that this will have a happy ending. Not ready for it to end by any means, but can't wait to find out where you're going with this. Thanks, it was great.

Bayaderra said...

Oh man... Hot phone scene... But he is torturing her! Jon, you need to make a decision....

joviswillow said...

NICE!!! Hot phone sex... i love it! Great job capturing all the emotion and the frustration they are both feeling.

Anonymous said...

Loved the phone sex! Jon definitely needs to decide who he wants to be with and make it work somehow. I can feel the hurt in Ali's voice when she talks about "his wife".

Thanks!

Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Very hot chapter !!!

I agree with everyone about Jon making a decision but on the other hand Ali really needs to make the decision. Ali being so weak for Jon is making me start to not like her. She agreed to photograph Richie's wedding with Dot there...seriously Ali.. I can only hope that her being in that situation is a huge wake up call for her and she ends this. Enough of getting yoyo'd around by Jon, especially when she has a husband who seems to deeply love her.

Although i've never been in a situation like Ali's I cant imagine that the small amount of time she gets with Jon is worth the heartache she is suffering not to mention her dignity and pride. Please get it together Ali and go back to that strong independant woman i know is still in there somewhere.

BJluver said...

This story is just way to addictive!! You've done such a good job with it, can't wait for the next update :)